Articulating Silence - Deciphering Dreams - Exploring Inner Landscapes

Monday, August 10, 2026

"Many Lives, Many Masters," Dr. Brian Weiss

 


"The Universe will place strangers in your life to take you to higher places."
Minions World

Dr. Brian Weiss's book, "Many Lives, Many Masters" is a remarkable resource for exploring accounts of past life regression. In the 1980's, I became familiar with him after deep dives with authors like Dr. Raymond Moody, Dr. Elizabeth Kubler Ross, and Helen Wamback. One may wonder how depressing this subject might be, but actually, it is quite liberating!

The focus does not have to be on documentation, although important, but about content. These authors continuously broadened my concept about death and dying. I found this subject to be enlightening, assuring me that there is much more to life than being made in the USA.  All previously preached brain washing simply faded away.

With broadened understanding, strangers became intriguing rather than circumspect. In time, I would realize that strangers were frequently spiritual relations from repeated lifetimes together. Everyone we meet has a message, not always positive, but nevertheless, information linking all of life together upon higher ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment