Saturday, October 12, 2024

Visionary Bubble

 


"When you look for the bad, expecting it, you will get it.
When you know you will find the good ...
you will get that!'
Eleanor H. Porter, Pollyanna

As a child, my longing to be seen as good created a visionary bubble within me where I held others at their spiritual level. I tuned out their human faults, and kept my eyes on their light inside, no matter how great or small. Yes, I would get disillusioned when faults became apparent, but I longed to love them even more.

One could say my vision was impaired by viewing others at a spiritual level, but throughout life I continued to do so. I loved, and I loved hard, determined that others would feel connection as deep as my need for belonging. I would not judge, believing they would find their way to higher ground.

Humans are now challenging my sense of sanctity. I am pulling my energy inside. No longer do I wish to hear harsh judgments nor view world-weariness. Inwardly, in my visionary bubble I can hold light for others without physical exchange.  It is my belief that 'old souls' and visiting angels will persevere and stay the course while others slowly awaken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment