Friday, October 11, 2024

Angels Guiding Advice


"When we open our hearts, angels appear in the form of guiding
voices, helping us to find our way in the darkness of life."
Paulo Coelho

Overwhelmed by chaos in thought, words, and deeds, I find it necessary to step back in silence awaiting the guidance of angels. Just as storms race across the south creating death and havoc, the same can be said of penetrating public words. Collective energy is swirling, making it next to impossible to stand upon safe ground.

My heart hurts as words are speared into the sanctity of others. Where is the integrity, and respect intentioned to all peoples? When did freedom of speech turn into thrusts of violence and hatred? Blatant dysfunctional patterns of behavior are being displayed rather than the much needed acts of kindness.

I am stepping back from those who are relentless in causing division rather than embracing deeper connection. My arms are weary of holding space for those who deliberately choose to defile it. I will sit back, waiting for the angels to whisper to me of peace, promising me that this fear will subside. 





No comments:

Post a Comment