Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Distributing Light




"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.
Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."
Helen Keller

Writing is my passion and it matters not to me, if it is accepted by others. Reading is also a passion of mine as it provides inspiration as to what words might need to be heard by others. As I put pen to page and words dance in my head, I am confident in what I feel needs to be said.

The exciting part of splaying words across sheets of paper is what develops through the process. If I get out of my own way and allow unsolicited words to stream through new awareness, unexpected revelations gently float across the page. In this way, the process itself is what triggers hope of relating to others. 

The process becomes the inspiration, when I allow myself to be redirected,  pivoting into layers of thought previously concealed. Highly motivated by the sense messages are flowing through me, it is as though I become a light distributing energy out into the world. Then the reader hears his or her own version of what is being said. I do remain optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment