Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Presence In Daily Life, Mark Nepo





"I did not survive to be untouched."
Mark Nepo

THE BOOK OF AWAKENING by Mark Nepo offers wisdom accompanied by pertinent questions for personal application.  This is my third streaming through this daily guidance, enjoying the markings I have made during the previous years.  It is interesting how I do not underline the same sentences, as I learn something new from a different perspective.

This is the very way we experience life.  Challenges continuously face us and once conquered, we can observe the connection between the present and the past.  The same challenges return, appearing differently, and we proceed, attempting to learn another way of mastering these lessons of life.

Author, Mark Nepo has had a difficult childhood, troubled relationships, and survived Cancer. He has published numerous books and writings instill the need to be resilient, dismantle protective barriers, and embrace life with our hearts open.  I am grateful for his on going presence in my daily life.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment