Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Perched Upon A Boulder




"May your boulders be your blessings. May you be able to embrace them.
  And may you find what's extraordinary in your self."
Aron Ralston

For as long as I can remember, I have deeply enjoyed sitting upon a boulder.  It offered support being solid while my mind wildly twisted in contemplation.  The rock elevated my view which allowed varying perspectives.  Natures connection with all things provided a sense of security.

For whatever reason, I schooled my self to be in an immediate pensive, but lofty state, perched upon a large rock. Opinions and attitudes fell away as I opened to broader visuals.  As I connected with all things, it was easier to let go of old barriers blocking new passage ways.

While traveling, I would collect a hand held stone to bring energy back to where I lived.  I was able to sit at home meditating with the treasure, feeling vibrations.  I discovered, however, it was imperative to ask permission to remove the object from its home which eventually felt  too selfish an act. Collectively, boulders have assisted in forming the spiritual foundation upon which I stand.

BOULDERS EXPERIENCED:  Maui Ledges; Portaging in Canada; Sedona Vortexes; Chicago "Rocks" at Lake Michigan; Caves in Boulder, CO; Huge Rock Formations in Boulder Junction, WI; 



No comments:

Post a Comment