Saturday, October 9, 2021

Depths of My Being ...

 




"I used to think I was introverted because I really liked being alone, but
it turns out that I just like being at peace, and I am very extroverted
around people who bring me peace."
Myriah Moon

I sit quietly in my space, beckoning kindred spirits to join me on a higher plain.  One by one they enter, forming a sacred circle around candles and flowers.  In silence, we exchange eye contact and bow with loving recognition.

In participating in this gathering with sisters of my heart, I begin to feel strength and appreciation swirling within.  Gently, I am restored as each wise woman reflects parts of my self back to me.  I am reminded of my value and the depths of my being.

Our hands reach towards each other, completing the alignment of our spirits.  Through our eyes we pour our inner light into the middle of the circle kindling the candles to become a giant flame.  We guide this light up and out into the world. One by one, we drop hands, and  the women silently remove themselves from this higher plain.  Truly, I am never really alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment