Saturday, October 2, 2021

Creative Ways To Cope

 




"I hovered overhead just below the ceiling.
I held my breath and watched."
Alice Jamieson

The comfort found within the church offered me a sense of safety.  Escaping into the stained glass windows, entering into the flicker of the candle flame or inhaling the aroma of incense, provided me with relief.  Then, I was beckoned to move on.

To be in the midst of trees or wading in water restored my soul to normalcy.   It offered a reprieve from worldly things I could not understand nor control.  In time, writing in a journal offered immediate departure and an outlet for my troubled soul.

Spirit, Nature, and Creativity propelled me forward to trusting other realms.  Instead of hovering just below the ceiling, I was able to fly up into the sky, watching and waiting for the trauma to end.   These experiences offered an awareness of other worldly entities and creative ways to cope.  

No comments:

Post a Comment