Saturday, October 16, 2021

Key to Balance




"There is a very fine line where you start to enjoy
that world more than the one you are living in."
YOUAREMOREWORLD 

Lofty by nature, heightened senses of imagination, and an intense striving for awareness of unusual places, primarily keeps me ungrounded. Although I am deeply entrenched in the spiritual world, a portion of me still lives in the physical human world requiring skills and lessons to adapt and enhance.

Holding my lovely self accountable in both worlds, assists me to remain invested in two places.  When I purposefully withdraw from my daily life, I am soothed and enlightened by diversity of perceptions; but as I return to the present, the sense of not belonging can be overwhelming.

If I stop dwelling on individual pieces to my life puzzle, the accumulation falls together providing a healthier certainty. I prefer my self in the collective results rather than being stagnant in segments of individual stagnant lessons. Flexibility to flow between two worlds appears to be the key to balance.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment