Monday, October 25, 2021

Metronome: Measure, Manage, Lead

 




"I stand in the fullness of my power.
I stand in the softness of my heart."

A metronome is an ancient Greek word meaning to measure, manage, and lead.  Metronomes are devices  primarily used in music to keep a consistent beat, set and adjusted by the user.  It is a visionary symbol for me to remain aligned while using both my masculine and feminine qualities.

The masculine (right side) is important for accomplishments and events of the brain; while the feminine, (left side) is highly creative or intuitive filtered through our hearts.  My goal is to be assertive in a gentle way.  If I fluently alternate between the left and the right I am better prepared to flow through this life experience.

Strength is developed navigating through the entanglement of life, but does not require aggression or physical force.  Sensitivity frames our strength to be appropriate for each given situation.  Working both sides, we can eloquently communicate our power.  





No comments:

Post a Comment