Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Importance of Harmony



"You are a living magnet.  What you attract into your life is
 in harmony with your dominant thoughts."
Brian Tracy

In search of an apartment, I was radiating happiness when a perfect spot appeared. An especially dear friend and I were wearing Witch hats and costumes as it was Halloween day and thank goodness she knew the landlord.    Another sister of my heart stated she was not surprised that I had found perfection as I had been consistently pinning images of spaces offering yard, fireplace, and windows on Pinterest!  I was drawing these things to me.

When we visualize our desires, it is important to make them flexible as God will frequently be more generous.  If we harbor dark negative expectations, the Universe says, "Yes, we can provide that!"   The Universe, angels, God, whomever is at the center of life eagerly responds to what is in our best interest.  Sometimes the proposed dream fails as there is a better plan a little further down the path.

There is no harm in being creative with our thoughts and desires.  Creative Visualization is no different from creative writing or painting.  Trust there is order and provisions in life waiting for the mind to be open to an amazing personal life!

No comments:

Post a Comment