Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Fascination or Terror






"As I lounged in the park or strolled down Piccadilly,
I used to look at everyone who passed me, and wonder
with mad curiosity, what sort of of lives they led.  Some
of them fascinated me.  Others fill me with terror."
Oscar Wilde

It is my nature to be aware of people whether familiar or strangers.  I notice eyes first, then body language, followed by level of energy.  Observations or unexplainable knowings allow me to see a part of them they may believe is well hidden.  

To receive unsolicited information is not necessarily pleasant.  Depending upon the vibration I feel, my spirit can swiftly embrace or just as easily flee. There is a striking difference between witnessing the rapture of a friend or jolted by the rage of the unknown.  

I looked into a self-created hell as it loitered in the eyes of a man I accidentally bumped into.  I will never forget the penetrating cold stare nor the dark energy vibrating from his body.  Then again, I once dove into the eyes of a total stranger who held nothing but pools of unconditional love.  His energy was as soft as a rose petal and as gentle as a single drop of rain. I realize it is advantageous to maintain a slight layer of protection wherever the feet happen to roam.

No comments:

Post a Comment