Sunday, June 10, 2018

Energy As A Gift





"There is a beautiful thing inside you that is thousands of years old.
Too old to be captured in poems.  Too old to be loved by everyone.
But loved so very deeply by a chosen few."
Nikita Gill

I can easily tune into the vibrations of others, especially if it is coming from the darker depths.  It is interesting for me to silently project positive energy towards them to bring a better sense of balance.  There are those who attract my attention as I know they are ill or suffering.  I extend energy to support them in decisions regarding healing or transitioning into an another realm.

As folks share their stories, body language reflects areas of concern.  These areas can be associated with the chakras which reflect where energy is not flowing.  Determining the placement of their concern, the masculine side/right side  and  the feminine side/left side adds additional material.  My energetic response is an action of compassion not judgment without any intention.  The extended energy is a gift to the recipient, to be utilized or ignored which I have no control over.

There is a capacity within me to see what is not physically seen and to feel what is not physically reflected.  There is an ability to recognize others simply through vibrations, as entities from life times ago.  Everyone or anyone can be a light worker if they choose to heighten his or her natural tendency.  These workings of light and energy acknowledge time expansion and the fabrication of death.





No comments:

Post a Comment