Friday, March 9, 2018

The Promise of Spring



"Imagination is everything.
It is the preview of life's coming attractions."
Albert Einstein

With thoughts of spring approaching, my heart and mind begin to awaken and rejuvenate. I visualize how the deck will look adorned in colorful flowers with a depth of variety.  I will position myself in the hammock gazing up to the sky watching the buds pop out on the branches of the trees while the flowers begin their voyage out of the darkness of the soil.  

Hibernation provides gifts which I truly need, however, I now yearn for warmer spring weather.  The tiny drops of  rain begin to clear the path leading from my cave.  The light draws me into  an active life style as  I tend to have more energy.

My creativity soars as I write on the front porch glider observing neighbors.  Little creatures begin to scamper around and play.  The heaviness of winter slowly lifts and spring makes its debut.  I believe all of my creative thoughts are propelled into the future making my visions come true.  



No comments:

Post a Comment