Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Stand Before the Rain




"Here in your heart, deep in your soul, 
resides the universe's collective wisdom,
waiting for expression through your life's experience."
Robbie Vorhaus

Congested by dogma, politics, acts of violence and closed minds, I stand before the rain knowing it will cleanse me.  I feel resistance even though the healing drops of water splash before me.  I am wound so tightly, and yet, I feel hesitancy to take any action ... paralyzed.

The wind begins to blow throwing a few drops of rain upon my face and I am reminded of innocence and the freedom in flying.  I take steps forward doused in the rain.  The negativity runs down my body, across my feet and down into the earth.

Thankful for the mystery of the appearing sun, I feel the warm sun beams comforting my body, mind, and spirit.  My body feels weightless and an eagerness pours from my heart to truly live uncensored.  With my eyes freshly cleansed,  I see the light of others drawing me forward to live in a compassionate existence with love for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment