Thursday, May 11, 2017

Touch Spirals Until the End




"I missed talking to you, and playing with you,
and touching you, and seeing you smile.  I 
missed just ... sitting next to you.  I've never missed 
anyone or anything that much."
Mila Ferrera

While traveling the spiral of life, I gave birth to three boys. On Mother's Day, however, my daughter was born and altered our family forever.  As she traveled her own spiral, she developed values for her life ... love, compassion, achievement, and spunk.

We have been blessed as our individual spirals are closely entwined.  We learn from each other,  we are present for each other, and unconditionally enjoy one and other.  Her cycle has carried her into career, marriage, and a glorious little boy.

My daughter and I talk about everything imaginable and find various ways to play.  We travel together, read by each other's side, and surrender to hugs in hopes they will last until the next time.
I could list her achievements followed by her degrees and accent with her physical description, but her radiant soul is what truly shines.  Happy Birthday, Amanda Rose and may Divine Spirit continue to protect and bless you even after our spirals end.







No comments:

Post a Comment