Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thankful Heart



"Be thankful for the sacred life."
Lailah Gifty Akita
Pearls of Wisdom

Surrounded by friends of all ages, my heart is thankful for a sacred life.  It allows me to accept changes I never thought I'd see ... in my family, my home, and the life I would lead.  I have gained  flexibility allowing life to expand and contract shifting nests from where I expected them to be.

My heart is held in faith, believing there is more to life than what I can see.  There is comfort in connecting with loved ones no matter where I find myself to be.  I find peace in believing great kindness is spreading today amongst people who are lost, alone or unseen.

Homes have been opened to strangers and strangers prepare food at shelters.  Prayers float across the land for all living things and light workers spread soothing energy opening hearts of the sad, desperate, and lonely.  I pray and send light to each and every person, knowing they really are somehow connected to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment