Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Reflections for Others




"It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty
or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to
him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being."
John Joseph Powell
The Secret of Staying in Love

A young woman is facing crisis in her life and I feel her fear for herself, her children, and her livelihood.  My empathy is deep and sincere as I struggle to find a beneficial way to support this remarkable human in need. 

The passage of life is filled with challenge and it is not in her best interest nor mine to attempt to fix her lesson.  I readily admit I do not know the best resolve, as I cannot discern her highest good.  What I can do is reflect  strength, value and worthiness back to her

I randomly send her supportive quotes, and encourage her to remain connected with the Divine.  I hold her in my heart covered in a blanket of love and light.  I whisper words of prayer while I remind this young one that I care.  This reciprocates a favor from long ago, once extended to me.






No comments:

Post a Comment