Thursday, November 17, 2016

Light Within



"... enthusiasm was derived from the Greek adjective
entheos, meaning 'having the god within, ..."
Leonard Bernstein


When I live my life with Divine in control, life is still challenging but it is accented with synchronicity and enchantment.  With spirit in my heart, my vision begins seeing opportunities with deeper insight and opportunity.  My energy vibrates on a higher level, attracting good things to me.

My thinking shifts from outcomes to impacts.  I accept I cannot change or control any other person, but I can touch a heart with my compassion.  I no longer think in terms of winning or losing, but in supporting and encouraging.

As change rolls through my life crushing dreams not meant to come true, I start over.  I align myself with my strengths and prepare to be matched with others.  I no longer worry about finding my way, as I know how to follow the light.  Enthusiasm for what might come, trumps any surfacing darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment