Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Law of Process




Taking Life Step-By-Step

Process transforms any journey
into a series of small steps,
taken one by one,
to reach any goal.

Process transcends time,
teaches patience,
rests on a solid foundation
of careful preparation,
and embodies trust
in our unfolding potential.

THE LAWS OF SPIRIT
by Dan Millman


It is difficult to break things down into little steps and to be patient.  To release all that is familiar and to not be able to see around the bend, rattles my knowing heart.  This pause in time allows insecurities to resurface and like pebbles caught in my shoe, they must be dug out and cast to the side of the road...once and for all.

Time is not mine and all that I have is each moment dwelling within me.  The chatter of the outside world must not distract me as my path unfolds beneath my feet.  I must place one foot in front of the other until the road feels familiar again, safe to break stride, and spreading wings to fly.


No comments:

Post a Comment