Thursday, June 2, 2011

Come to the edge...




Come to the edge, he said.
No, I am afraid!
Come to the edge, he said.
No, I am afraid.
Then he pushed me and I flew!

Author Unknown


With hindsight, it is quite evident that when I have been brave enough to take a calculated risk, I have reaped rewards.  The times I have not been brave enough to move forward, synchronicity eventually connected the dots for me. 

Free will allows me to travel along my spiritual path and permits me to wander where I am not necessarily destined to go.  After awhile, however, I believe that Spirit finally says, "Enough!" and nudges me back onto the right road.

In my heart I do know that when I depend upon the great Divine, the outcome is far less frightening than when I lean upon my fears. When I allow Spirit to move me around like a verb, my highest good prevails.  In this way, being a verb, I am able to bring my light into the lives of others that I would normally not meet by just standing around being a noun.

So I stand on the cliff with my toes crimped upon the edge, waiting for the gentle push that will give me wings to fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment