Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Resist Or Assist




"Whatever you resist you become."
Adyashanti 

When I am confused, it is easy to revert back into my childhood stance of resistance only to find myself even more confused.  I avoid an emotion by bracing my lovely self against it. Even when an emotion is positive, if it is accelerated, I will resist the increase of feelings. Too easily, I can become overwhelmed by the surge of emotional energy.

Being highly sensitive can bring great joy to celebratory events, but equally, sadness can become amplified. A flood of incoming energy requires me to recalibrate, balance, and flow. Whether positive or negative, adjustments need to be made. As an energy worker, I can feel empowered just as easily as over powered. 

Pulsing energy can either be uplifting or depressing. The choice, actually, is mine. If I resist, I am caught. If I notice without attachment, it will follow its intended course. My ability to become a vessel for light with intention to help others, is rewarding. When I am able to share light with others, all is well in my world. Light is the one thing I do not resist.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment