Thursday, April 18, 2024

The Body As An Illusion



"For in truth, you are not a body but a soul."
Tahlia Hunter

In childhood, I had an awareness of being other than a physical body. I would notice obvious qualities in others and sadly, negative emotions. Curiosity encouraged the practice of noticing individual characteristics. The words spoken often times did not coincide with behaviors. The harsh vibrations of some instinctively alerted me to step aside.

Admittedly, my desire to understand others from a non-physical stance was an escape for me. Somehow, I was able to pick up on the radiance from within others which made me question how this person could feel so unlovable, unwanted and unworthy. I took for granted my ability to extend love out into his or her field.

Years passed and I became increasingly adept at sensing the shame hidden within a person which enabled me to highlight their gift so very needed in our chaotic world.The obsession of others to cover uniqueness confused me.  I was so keenly aware that the body was the illusion, not the soul. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment