Friday, April 12, 2024

Feeling Squirrelly



"In my very heart of hearts, I'm feeling squirrelly."
Pinterest 

The squirrel outside my patio doors is scurrying around, bursting with hyper activity. Although it seems sociable enough, nervous energy abounds as food is scrounged up to be buried in a hole. As I observe, it takes time to wrestle with other squirrels. The chatter of this animal, to me, sounds very annoying. I do admire, however, its preparedness. 

As I am attempting to balance out the crazy energies of the Solar Eclipse, I am feeling really squirrelly. I am grasping at ideas regarding the future of our society and the world we live in, I tend to be creating anxiety that is unnecessary. It is the same old theory of remaining in the moment to not be overwhelmed by the future. 

It's nuts to hoard fear. Burying everything underneath the surface contributes to this squirrelly behavior. I cannot climb a tree and make a nest, but I can sit upon a meditative perch to view life from a higher perspective. I will give thoughtful observance to the balance between work and play while eliminating the annoying chatter!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment