Sunday, March 10, 2024

The Dark Night of the Soul




The Dark Night of the Soul is when your world has become
incredibly painful and you find yourself just trying 
to hang on in survival mode."
Shelley Young

The Dark Night of the Soul brought me to my knees, erasing my belief system and altering the direction of my life. It was during this frightening time that a spiritual guide came into my life.  Dark Knight was his name and he was clothed in a hooded robe never revealing his face. I had never felt more protected by anyone in my entire life.

Dark Knight walked by my side daily for two years, continuously pointing out my Divine nature and how I was being called to address the world in a new way. I waffled between fear of being crazy and illuminated by a new purpose in life. He enhanced my Reiki practice, quality of life, and ability to comprehend the energies of others.

The Dark Night triggers surrender, allows spiritual intervention, and directs passage for your soul to achieve intended goals. With trust, one faces crisis, but also synchronicity that opens life for Divine intervention.  Dark Knight eventually left in search of others, but I continue to reach out to him and instantly experience his presence.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment