Friday, March 1, 2024

Becoming Light




"There is always light. If only we're brave enough
to see it. If only we're brave enough to be it."
Amanda Gorman

Forty years ago, I came across a book entitled, "LIVING IN THE LIGHT" written by Shakti Gawain. It was a powerful guide to connect with my higher self and create powerful changes in my life. Her earlier book, "CREATIVE VISUALIZATION" expanded my ability to work with light.  Both books focused on light energy which led to my passion for Reiki.

As I embraced my powerful light, my intuition alerted me to incoming messages physically, mentally and spiritually. Through meditation, affirmations, and journaling, I began to trust the creativity being offered. I then perceived myself as light, and recognized all others as light beings as well.

Acknowledging the light in others, the world surrounding me began to shift.  Light infused my creativity and brightened the connectedness between all things. It enabled me to extend light out into the world, hoping to replace discord with calm.  Inner light shifts negativity with positive visualizations ...  "this or something better."

No comments:

Post a Comment