Monday, March 25, 2024

Created For A Reason


 


"Can you find a place within you that allows for the
possibility that each soul is whole?"
Gregg Braden

There is importance in choosing what is best for me especially when I share the rewards with others. Whether my gain is financial or emotional, the ability to use in common what I have gained creates harmony. Without forcing or encapsulating knowledge, diversity will prevail. The avenue is opened equally for all to come forward and share.

As I learn to embrace my own anger and limitations, I am in a heightened position to understand the negative qualities of others. If I spend as much time engaging with my own limitations, I will learn a tolerance for the shortcomings of others. Perspective must not be hampered by personal wounds, as it needs to be open and clear.

Prior to deciphering the imperfections of others, look into the mirror and with new eyes truly see the 'self'.  Notice the flaws and imperfections while seeing how they all contribute to life lessons and the dynamics of personality. Each of us have been created for a reason and by discovering our individual cadence, we are more likely to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment