Thursday, August 24, 2017

Wisdom, Deeply Layered



"Something inside her
was made of moon."
Rune Eazuli



A black sky dotted with sparkling stars respects the safe passage of the moon.  This solitude has  taught me to be strong in my visionary thoughts.  In the stillness of the night, I can feel peace in my heart  and hope filling my soul.

I am a Moon Child with my eyes consistently fixed upon the moon. I no longer seek the man in the moon, for I have discovered wisdom deeply layered within the radiance. I am open to the calm and unspoken communication floating down the moonbeams.  

I would be no one if it were not for the moon.  I would be afraid of my own shadow and overwhelmed by the insanity of the world.  Power comes through trusting there others like me, basking in the moonlight, holding space for peace.





No comments:

Post a Comment