Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Silent Partner



"Time flies. It's up to you
to be the navigator."
Robert Orben

Children have imaginary friends and we tell them they have guardian angels, so why should grown ups be any different?  As an adult we may choose the Virgin Mary or Kwan Yin or a Goddess or a deceased loved one.  We may request the guidance of nature, the Universe, or even one lucky star.

When I feel the urge to travel deeper into life, I am much more willing to do so when accompanied.  Through a gentle request, my guide is with me, enabling me to stretch my mind with deeper understanding, leaving judgment far behind.  I am able to open my eyes and see panoramic views rather than a dot on the head of a pin.  The reflection shows there is nothing but change, and yet some remain fixed on one small dot rather than stepping through fear into new landscapes.

My silent partner guides me through waking dreams, nightmares, and unsuspected insights.  The presence of my guide reminds me to walk more slowly to see beyond veils and to hear without words. I navigate into my spiritual life and with help, I blend it into my human experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment