Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Facing Strife





"The world may let you down.
Do not let yourself down."

Wendy Allen
From Where Does Love Come?
Heavenletter #: 5002
Published Date: August 5, 2014



Today, I will choose to be happy.  I will focus on my decisions that have led to great opportunity, and the results of my challenging work.  If I need help, I will 'harvest' old journals to see how I rode the waves in the past and arrived safely on shore.  I will browse through favorite poems or resources of encouragement that remind me of my endurance.  

I will walk outside in nature, ignoring the heat or cold, allowing the songs of the birds to lift me up.  The sun will warm my face while the branches of the trees demonstrate grace.  I allow myself to feel the connection with all things.  I will feel my heart resonating with my heart, body, and Divine Spirit.  

I will swaddle myself in favorite wraps and seek a landscape in my mind for contemplation. I will light a candle and play gentle music. In meditation, I will listen for wisdom and feel peace and joy spread throughout my core.  

I am safe.  I will be fine.  I will address issues before me, knowing my creative mind will discover resolve.  I have the strength to see this through and I am not alone.  I choose to be happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment