Monday, April 14, 2014

Beauty In My Soul






“To the people who love you, you are beautiful already. This is not because they’re blind to your shortcomings but because they so clearly see your soul. Your shortcomings then dim by comparison. The people who care about you are willing to let you be imperfect and beautiful, too."

Victoria Moran, LIT FROM WITHIN: TENDING YOUR SOUL FOR LIFELONG BEAUTY
In one fleeting moment, I feel the beauty within me.  It is just for a passing moment, but I experience a radiance from within shinning out towards all around me.  It is an instant of feeling connection with the Divine.  Realizing I am simply one flower in the field of several, I experience my uniqueness and allow myself to feel worthy. 
Imperfections fade when standing in the power of enlightenment.  Fear falls away and the glad tidings of being truly 'you' vibrate through the heart.  Standing tall, stretching to be fully present in a brief but glorious moment, life is worth living. 
The experiential vision passes, but the warm glow remains.  It is good to be me in this time and space.  The lapse in time has reassured me that bliss exists and simply waits for me.  For now, I can accept the beauty in my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment