Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Mix Things Up




"The  effect of Creative Visualization is to dissolve 
our internal barriers to natural harmony and self-realization, 
allowing everybody to manifest in their most positive way."
Shakti Gawain

Half of the time, I do not know what is authentically best for me, so how could I possibly know what is best for someone else?  Rather than spending my energies on solving dilemmas of others, I could be using the energy for more meaningful self-exploration.

Slowly, I begin to realize my goals are redundant and there is a need to splash some color into my intentions.  It is time to mix things up, create anew, and breathe life into the boredom of a ho-hum living experience.

My human experience is meant to be a free flowing dance whether in the midst of friends or in the middle of a forest. When I remember to harmonize with the birds in song, words in the wind, and the swaying of trees, my life unfolds in a very positive way.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment