Thursday, January 26, 2023

Freezing



"Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things,
but just look what they can do when they stick together."
Vesta M. Kelly

Watching snowflakes delicately fall from the sky, some are dancing while others are simply floating.  There are those who rest upon an extended branch from a tree, while others knowingly shift to form a blanket spreading across the ground.

This process is so like my thoughts.  They are created by emotions often freezing in my brain.  Some linger in dark  hidden places, but when I am strong enough to simply let go, they are absorbed and melted by the grounding of my soul. 

How warmly I choose to embrace this secluded winter day. It opens before me, offering a safe haven for my wandering mind.  Fear falls away as love assures me I am safe. As my thoughts gather together, they form an inner knowing delicately woven with grace.  

No comments:

Post a Comment