Monday, January 9, 2023

Spirit in a Bush




"The cardinal's presence reflects lessons in
developing and accepting a new sense of
our own true-self importance."
Ted Brown

Journaling this morn, I glanced out the window to see a cardinal sitting in a bush staring at me. Cardinals remind me of a loved one who passed long ago. I stared at this bird, mesmerized in silent exchange, knowing it was her in spirit.

I remembered how present she always seemed to be. She was smart, observant and highly intuitive. She maintained a strong unspoken connection with those whom she loved, and she loved deeply.

This cardinal spirit triggered the importance of making a positive imprint in my life ... just as she did for me. I slowly moved to take her picture, but she flew away, not wanting to have her spirit captured ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment