Friday, May 27, 2022

Pause Within Chaos




"I invite peace into my life today."
Lee Harris

As much as we avoid conflict, it truly can be pivotal to securing a sense of peace.  What we avoid does not create a healthy sense of calm as it is festers beneath the surface of our awareness.  Nor is it productive to become doused in an over bearing sense of isolation.  

Situations are not always as simple as being bad or good.  The importance is within our method of dealing with annoyance.  How we handle disruption is key.  Do we mentally scream and shout or do we mindfully reframe?

Lee Harris suggests we use mantras such as, "I invite Peace into my life today" or "I invite Peace onto the planet today."  These words can initiate a gentle pause within our chaotic brains.  The moment of pause can redirect our thinking and actions.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment