Monday, May 23, 2022

Consideration for Possibilities

 


"Sometimes, finally seeing things from someone
else's perspective can totally change your life."
The Universe

I follow the trail to my favorite bench where I usually contemplate my view of choice.  This morning, I decide to not shut myself away in the midst of nature, but to remain present to watch others stroll past me.

I begin to notice how hikers carefully choose path ways, while using differing cadences as they pass by me.  I open myself to what he or she might be seeing or imagining as they seek their own quiet destination. 

It is through observation that I am moved by the presence of fellow humans following the trail.  Speculating about their individual preferences, my limited perspectives flourish with considerations for new possibilities. 




No comments:

Post a Comment