Sunday, June 7, 2020

Spiritual Nature Expands



"May you see, with consummate clarity of nature moving through you,
that your voice is not only necessary, but desperately needed to sing
us out of this muddle."
Toko-pa Turner
Belonging


My passion for rocks and trees has been equal to my love for the sounds of water and configurations    in the clouded sky.  Often, I watch the moon while listening to the twinkling stars.  Growing up in Chicago limited my time outside, but once I left I found boundless freedom encouraged by landscapes with singing birds, scampering bunnies, and the deer.   

Mother Nature relaxed my body enabling my mind to slow down to hear the messages from the four elements: earth, fire, air and water.  Breath work, yoga, or meditation teaches how to be still to absorb gifts from nature.  When we locate a private inner space, our spiritual nature can expand with delight.

With mindfulness, we begin to experience the flow which connects us, enhances us, and delivers creative thoughts or projects to better the world.  It is necessary for each one of us to contribute in an unique way.  It will take all of us to better this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment