Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Life in a Snow Globe




"Some of us aren't meant to belong. Some of us have to
turn the world upside down and shake the hell out of it
until we make our own place in it."
Elizabeth Lowell

Accountable for my choices, I do not necessarily feel ecstatic nor superior.  Fear and vulnerability continue to plague me; however, I do have a sense of finally pulling all of my parts together.  So this is what it feels like to be whole!

My choices have created a small snow globe where I can see others, but remain secure in my own private space.   It is a perfect place to be aware of the outside world, and yet be protected from harsh, abrasive, and intentional duplicity.     

I willingly accept some smart ass is going to come along and shake the hell out of my globe, but I do believe that this time my parts will have been mended securely for a powerful sense of self.   Life stirs everything up and we patiently wait for the distractions to settle and the significance of challenge to rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment