Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Picking Chocolates




"I believe in the magic and authority of words."
Rene Char


Words feed my body, mind, and soul.  They guide me to better ways of thinking, expand my wisdom, and help me be grounded.  When I glance back upon my physicality, I disregard the harsh ugly words, and choose a few accolades of encouragement.  As I wander through my mind, I choose the lovely words like picking chocolate from a dessert tray.  The words laced throughout my spirituality are the most diverse and purposeful.

Words teach us a language just as facial expression gives way to emotions.  The tone of words alters meaning from joy to crushing blows.  Words can be spearheaded with intention and once delivered, never totally retractable.  Use the lovely words, chose wisely.

My spiritual words float gently throughout my body.  Certain ones surface at exactly the right time while others float in circles, creating a veil that billows only when I am still.  It is during this gentle movement that I am most apt to journal my words delicately upon the page.


1 comment: