Friday, January 29, 2016

Creative Parts of My Self




Creativity expands the mind, stretches it beyond ordinary human comprehension, 
resulting in the mind being elastic and capable of 
transcending and discerning complex ideas."   
Michael Bassey Johnson
The Infinity Sign



In bed for the night with a full and grateful heart.  It feels like I am opening to a new aspect of myself  ... exciting, adventurous and creative!  As I release pain and old patterns, I have more room for the Divine. I have cleansed rooms with sage and recreated each one, building a more supportive environment.

The living room highlight is the fireplace where I find myself coloring, reading, and just staring out the window at the welcoming trees in the yard.  Even in the kitchen I have strategically placed an aging book shelf to hold my water color paints, brushes, and calligraphy pens.  The bathroom is filled with healthy plants and stained glass to support this sense of coming alive.  My bedroom is filled with dream journals, inspired writings, low lighting and candles.  I have favorite comforters, thriving plants and a plethora of pillows.   Then my darkened den is for writing and energy work, both supporting each other.  It is a reverent space for meditation, contemplation and prayer.

Every room is representing a diverse part of myself,  eager to stretch and grow.  My body, mind, and spirit are brimming with imagination!  There is a fullness within bringing me joy to finally be me without dark and wounded gaping holes.




No comments:

Post a Comment