Monday, October 27, 2014

Navigation


"I may not have gone where I intended to go,
but I think I have ended up
where I need to be."

Douglas Adams
The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul


We wander here and there, then sadly discover we are no where near where we need to be.  We return to our illusionary map, deciphering a new way to travel to hopefully come across the land of our heart's desire.  We take on a new adventure, and then another quest, yet still do not arrive where we thought we would.

This afternoon I am going to a car dealership to have a navigation system installed.  I run the risk of this new implant feeling ill placed in my head, but what could be worse than constant vertigo.  Now when I wander off course, I wonder if I will be guided by a voice boldly stating, "Recalculating!"

No comments:

Post a Comment