Monday, March 24, 2014

Quandary

 
 
 
 
"Go slowly in your haste."
 
THE UNIVERSE
 
 
I have great patience with children, friends and elders, but little to no patience with my self.  I get trapped in my thoughts trying to solve what appears to be an impossible puzzle and I am growing very anxious.  When I am not immediately aware of a resolution, I doubt my self and begin again to find yet another solution. 
 
I know the lesson is right before my eyes.  I look closely as if holding a magnifying glass and then run far away to hopefully see a new perspective.  Nothing seems to resolve my quandary. 
 
There are trusted friends to support my search even though we are all aware answers are within me, waiting to be found.  It is though I am working a jigsaw puzzle with the border in place and the picture all but complete.   Just one missing piece.
 
What have I overlooked or misplaced?  Maybe I should sit still and meditate or walk getting lost in nature.  I could read hoping the answer I need will pop right off the page!  The answer is here, flailing it's arms in front of me, calling my name, and I am oblivious.
 
This morning I turned my attention to The Universe (www.tut.com) for some morning insight:
 
"Virginia, if you have to ask for 'signs,'
let this need of yours to be a 'sign'
that you should make haste very s-l-o-w-l-y."
 
 
With this direction, I allow my self to breathe again, slowly.  I realize the importance once again is to simply let go, unattached to any outcome.  It will be what it will be, regardless of my angst.  Eckhart Tolle would remind me to enjoy each present moment and let it all unfold.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment