Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Natural Cadence




"To see takes time."
Georgia O'Keeffe

When I retired, I removed my watch, never to wear it again.  Within minutes, time became unregulated.  Continuously, I found myself experiencing a different sense of passing through life.  A new rhythm was created where I could both expand and contract.

The key became apparent.  It was not the winding of the clock, but my perception and degree of investment.  When eliminating the sense of timeliness, one becomes prone to enjoying or dismissing the point of intention.

There is a natural cadence accompanying life.  There is the rhythm of the rain, the beating of the heart, as well as birth and death.  Within one day, our souls can experience the passing of old baggage and the growth of new living.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment