Saturday, November 20, 2021

Investing in the Compassionate Self




  • Self Compassion Phrases by Sean Fargo

  • May I give myself all the compassion I need.
  • May I be kind to myself in this moment.
  • May I accept myself exactly as I am in this moment.
  • May I give myself all of the compassion that I need.

If we treat our lovely selves in the same manner we treat our cherished friends, our progress would unfold more fluidly and less stressfully. In place of advancing with fear, we would be increasingly  more open to insights, services, and expansions.

As we embrace reflections of the lessons in life through the eyes of compassion, we soon discover they are not meant to be devastating, but enlightening. We are intended to pass through the darkness with our inner light aglow.

When we  absorb negativity, our vision becomes distorted. Instead of passing through the experience, we begin to take it personally and somehow own it.  Through practices of meditation, prayer, yoga, and visualization, our core will remain stronger enabling us to push forward rather than being stuck and stagnant. 




No comments:

Post a Comment