Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Happening Right Now

 



"Your Life is Happening Right Now:   Don't let procrastination 
take over your life. Be brave and take risks. 
Your life is happening right now."
Roy T. Bennett

As I browsed through mantras of encouragement and understanding, a certain theme continued to surface. I would say to my self, "Oh, I need to send that to _____ !"  Repeatedly, words appeared before my very eyes for a long time before I caught on.

The themes were meant for me and I was avoiding them as fast as I could. Granted, they pertained to old happenings I had long forgiven, but apparently emotional  remnants remained.  As though dredging through the remains of a fire, I filtered out splinters still causing pain. Once removed, I cleansed my body with loving light, restoring my goodness to where I thought it had been.

Yes, indeed, we need to share, but if we are truly aware, we will see our own reflections as well.  Right now, in this moment, life is trying to heal us through nature, art, relationships and self-discovery.  We must listen to our own words as well as words of others. Without fear, we have the choice to face and love who we are meant to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment