Thursday, May 2, 2019

Playing Field for Discovery of Wonderment




"The pit of loneliness, she found, could 'drive one to consider
some of the larger questions of what it is to be alive.'"
Olivia Laing
Brain Pickings

It takes a life time to realize who is really responsible for our character flaws.  It is humiliating to recognize we have repetitively blamed others for distortions of our own making.  We have no control over the actions of others, but we do have choice in how we respond.  

During times of loneliness, I now realize my way of processing life requires these periods of solitude.  No one drives me away, forces me back or pushes me into isolation.  It is simply part of my pattern and how I choose to cycle in and out of my life in search of truth.

Loneliness can be a quiet playing field for the discovery of wonderment  When there is no fear wisdom can penetrate our hearts, minds, and spirit creating a heavenly glow.  In this open state of loneliness, we can be drawn into discussions in the higher realms of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment