Sunday, July 29, 2018

The Ebb and Flow of Kindness, Compassion and Love




"What we do see depends mainly on what we look for ... "
John Lubbock

It is not that I am rewriting reality, nor am I ignoring the elephant in the room.  I have just decided to adjust my vision to see through current events and beyond all thoughts of fear.  I am going to allow my mind to wander in the realms where all things are beautiful and free.

As we are like crystals, multi-sided, I am going to imaginatively turn fellow men and women counter clock wise until I find his or her personal gift.  The gift might be in a discovery of what shakes loose in the rotation or remain hidden as the person walks away.   Outcomes accepted and respected.

I have always said that we aught not be a noun ... christian, spiritualist, atheist ... but a verb traveling in life so the Divine can best use us actively.  I want to be action not be steadfast and permanent.  I desire to be the ebb and flow of kindness, compassion and love.  Attempting to be a positive movement, not heavy concrete waiting to be destroyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment