Friday, July 27, 2018

Stepping Away from Fear





"That's how we're gonna win.  Not fighting
what we hate, saving what we love."
Rose Tico 
STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI

When we come to the conclusion that time does not own us, we begin to enjoy the flexibility of it.  Time is precious so we begin to quit squandering it upon things that do not have value or nourish our experience.  To do this we must become aware of the time we waste and how that decreases our energies and flow.  

A few months ago I wrote about not hating the haters.  Rather brilliant I thought, until I realized i was still wasting time being careful to not hate.  Enough of these distractions!  If I come across either positive or negative political information, I simply move on. By  maintaining a focus of how I want to experience this world, I tend to be attracting what I need.  


My concerns of appearing like a pollyanna have been placed on the pile with my other fears ... danger of destruction of our beautiful world taking all of God's children with it.   My eyes seek the light in the eyes of others; my mouth speaks kindness; my heart extends compassion; and my steps lead me towards love.

No comments:

Post a Comment