Thursday, November 2, 2017

Om Mani Padme Hum




"May you enjoy peace and joy
in the after life and in all of
your future lives."
Om mani padme hum


Gaining wisdom, I grow away from the childhood Grandfather-God in the stained glass window,  reduce my fixation with Jesus the Christ, and open my body, mind, and spirit to all of the religions and numerous masters accumulated from ancient times.

Untangling intentions for worldly achievement, curtailing my efforts to meet others expectations, and focusing on my spiritual path, I find myself gravitating towards an inner connection.  Replacing judgment and ridicule with acceptance and value, I wander into my soul experiencing both the light and darkness.  I realize an amazing connection with all peoples and communication with all things.

As I continue to experience knowing and seeing, information removes structured thinking and invites visions of peace and joy.  When I widen my scope, I see the sacred thread weaving through each life representing past, present and future. So I am nudged to share, Om mani padme hum ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment