Saturday, November 4, 2017

Lover Forever More





"how do you describe the joy
of being with someone for
no other reason but to be?"
terri st cloud
bone sigh arts


Experiencing dire changes in life, I told myself to move forward, knowing I had not returned to this world for wounds that scare me.  Trial and error repeated itself, as my heart continued to break open facing the present moment in darkness. My parts were all scattered, yet stitched together like a crazy quilt. 
I discovered the depths of letting go and the stages of forgiveness before I carved the timber of my voice.  I  stood alone and marveled at the worthiness and value building within me.  I accepted my collaboration of experiences as my true world and discarded both past and future.  
And here I stand today,  joined with the love I thought would never arrive.  I have finally come home to where I can fully be me.  I am loved, respected and deeply rooted with my renaissance man from yesteryear.  My friend from long ago, now lover forever more.

No comments:

Post a Comment